Tuesday, May 4, 2010

picture books for the week of may 3rd.


My daughter loved this book.. especially for all the open flaps on each page showing each different fairy's home. Wonderful words and pictures to this book. A little girl's favorite.

This book and story is a great adventure! My 9 year old loved this story and pictures just as much as my 5 year old did. You'll have to read this one yourself to find out more. A must read!!

I was skeptical about this book at first.. It's a very touching story about a granny and the pig she never thought she would love and care for so much.

This is a great biography on the famous Coco Chanel with wonderful illustrations too.

1 comment:

  1. aww, I looove Coco Chanel! For the past several years I've wanted to get two little yip yip dogs and name one Louis (like Louis Vuitton) and the other one Coco for Coco Chanel!

    ReplyDelete